Our best deals are our
24hour Secret Deals
Sign up for alerts on the deals you want.
BEPANTHEN Nappy Rash Ointment 100g
Bepanthen Ointment has a dual action benefit, helping you to do the best you can to protect against nappy rash and help promote the natural healing of your baby's delicate skin.
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $17.34
Special Price $8.99
When applied at every nappy change BEPANTHEN Nappy Rash Ointment forms a long lasting, breathable, barrier protect against the irritants that can cause nappy rash.
Trials show that using Bepanthen at every nappy change leads to a healthier baby's skin and a lower incidence of nappy rash. If your baby has nappy rash, the gentle formulation quickly soothes the soreness and the active vitamin ingredients work to accelerate natural skin healing.
Bepanthen is free from all colours, fragrance or preservatives and is clinically proven to be gentle enough for the most sensitive of skins, including that of premature babies. The dual action benefit, of protection and gentle skin recovery, also make it suitable to soothe and care for nipples, both during and after breastfeeding.
A few things you can do to help prevent and treat nappy rash:
- Reduce the use of baby wipes as these can be irritating to the skin.
- Use cotton wool or a soft cloth dampened with luke-warm water. If baby wipes are necessary, use good quality wipes that are free from perfume and alcohol.
- Use a soap alternative, such as soap free bath oil or wash, to reduce further irritation to the affected area.
- Gently clean the skin. Avoid excessive cleaning as this can irritate the skin and make the nappy rash worse.
- Allow baby to have as much ‘nappy free’ time as practical.
For more information about nappy rash, speak to your local doctor, community pharmacist or maternal child health nurse.